So, I have realized that D&D is almost like a drug, you don’t do it in public, you become friends with others who participate in it, and most people are against it until they try it.
Posts tagged geek
I failed at programming a chip that would convert the data from a Gamecube Joystick to an N64 controller and this is what Followed.
- Jake: We were so close! We loaded the program, it saw the chip but it couldn't identify it! I really want the controller to be finished :'(
- Jeremy: Bollocksall!! Stupid chip
- Jake: Uuugh I know!
- Jeremy: Have you tried reversing the polarity?
- Jake: You know if I did that, then crossed the couplets followed by an input of 1.21 gigawatts that just might work!
- Jeremy: But Doctor! Are you sure the power converters can handle the load? You might rupture the dilithium fuel cell!
- Jake: Not if we divert the charge through the shield, my only worry is that the Puddle Jumper would inadvertently be thrust into an Einstein-Rosen bridge.
- Jeremy: That's great! If we made the Puddle Jumper's zero point module go critical inside the Einstien-Rosen bridge, we could cause it to collapse in on itself. If both in space and time. With proper preparation, we could send somebody back far enough to make the chips compatible.
- Jake: Great Scott! We have it! in just 42 minutes we have created a plan that could save Infinite earth from a Dalek invasion. Of course, this would then pit the Romulans against the Goa'uld. It is a good thing we have the Halo system on our side.
- Jeremy: Quick, arrange the fleet, give the order to charge, then cut to black. That's all for this season folks.
- Jake: That's a wrap, you can all go home. We are finally done with the filming of The Hobbit. Live long and prosper.
Moffat’s the kind of writer who likes watching you suffer through his intricate plot twists and turns. RTD was the kind of writer who snuck up behind you, dropped a bombshell, and then ran away cackling into the night.
Had to nap before I posted this sorry readers.
This is the story behind Raks red eyes.
Go to SunTreaders@tumblr.com to read